Contact nowCall hotline for support and price
Hotline Thien Nam Steel
THIEN NAM STEEL
- HOT ROLLED WIRE ROD
- PC STEEL BAR
- PC STEEL STRAND
- PC STEEL WIRE
- SECTION STEEL
- MICRO FIBER STEEL
- HFM WATER STEEL CONFIG
- STEEL CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION HFG
- HFL FIBER-CONSTRUCTION STEEL
- STEEL ROLL
- RIBBED STEEL
- HOT DIP GAVANIZED STEEL WIRE
- BLACK STEEL WIRE: THICKNESS 3MM TO 5MM
- BLACK, WHITE ZINC WIRE 1MM
- STEEL SPRING
- NB-421 NAHAVIWEL WELDING ELECTRODE
- NB-7018 NAHAVIWEL WELDING ELECTRODE
- NB-7016 NAHAVIWEL WELDING ELECTRODE
- NB-500 NAHAVIWEL WELDING ELECTRODE
- NB-70S MIG MAG NAHAVIWEL WELDING WIRE
- NB-6013 NAHAVIWEL WELDING ELECTRODE
- NB-EM12 NAHAVIWEL SUBMERGED ARC WELDING WIRE
- NB-E71T-1 NAHAVIWEL FLUX CORED WIRE
- NB-EL12 NAHAVIWEL SUBMERGED ARC WELDING WIRE
- NB-F7A0 NAHAVIWEL SUBMERGED FLUXEX
- NB-F7A2 NAHAVIWEL SUBMERGED FLUXEX
HOT ROLLED WIRE ROD
Wire rod steel wire is a round steel wire made from carbon steel, or from non-ferrous metals or non-ferrous alloys according to prescribed specifications.
PC STEEL BAR
Alloy steel (manganese-silicon) pre-stressed, irregular rolled, hot rolled, circular cross-section, used as prestressed concrete reinforcement.
PC STEEL WIRE
Non-alloy prestressed steel wire, C> 0.6%, evenly rolled (knurled or pressed), uncoated-plated, used as pre-stressed reinforced concrete.
H, U, I, black or galvanized round pipes, boxes, ... used in civil and industrial construction structures
MICRO FIBER STEEL
Hengfeng HFCM copper-clad microfiber steel fiber is a special metal fiber, which has strong compression, tensile and crack properties, and is widely used in high-grade iron prefabricated parts, RPC shell, wall paint external and key technical components.
HFM WATER STEEL CONFIG
Hengfeng HFD fiber reinforced concrete has a zigzag shape – when mixed into concrete, it will disperse randomly and relatively evenly in the concrete.
STEEL CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION HFG
HFG fiber reinforced concrete has a straight thread shape, two ends with anchor hooks – when mixed into concrete, it will disperse randomly and relatively evenly in the concrete. HFG is suitable for mixing with higher dosage than HFL
HFL FIBER-CONSTRUCTION STEEL
HFL FIBER-CONSTRUCTION STEEL
Steel coil is a type of steel coil, commonly used in industrial and civil construction, mechanical engineering, machinery, tools, tools, factory structures and many other uses...
Rebar (ribbed steel), also known as reinforced concrete on the outside, has a diameter of 10mm to 40mm in the form of bars.
HOT DIP GAVANIZED STEEL WIRE
Hot dipped galvanized steel wire is produced from low carbon steel wire through wire drawing, acid washing and rusting process, drying and dipping galvanized iron to produce galvanized steel products.
BLACK STEEL WIRE: THICKNESS 3MM TO 5MM
– Black steel wire is an annealed steel wire product, without an outer galvanized layer – Wire is usually from 0.70mm to 40mm in diameter, coiled into coils or straight and cut into short wire or U-shaped wire. - Used to process galvanized – Used as poles, belts, concrete nails, knitting nets, welded wire mesh, animal cages, household appliances, etc.